Haha.. I'm sure I have a similar photo with the same backdrop, same pose :) Smiling cheerfully, yet thinking, "Bloody stupid mountain!!! Why did I decide to come in the first place!??! @#!%$&^". Well, I sincerely thank my very, very patient and encouraging friends for pushing me all the way. I would probably have kicked myself down the hill if I were them. Cher
Remember the one we took outside the kopi thiam where we ate our "winnings" of nasi lemak and iced milo. The one where we all stared at the sky. Hahaha...that time all of us at Desaru only play poker to win breakfast/lunch/dinner and then go eat and drink.
Ah... Desaru... who can forget the slopes and the flies? Yes! Those big fat slow flies that we had to constantly wave away while trying to gulp down our nasi pattaya.
Wei (since Ah Plat has blown my cover...)
p.s. Hey Pin, caught any Budak Pantai performances lately?
5 Comments:
Haha.. I'm sure I have a similar photo with the same backdrop, same pose :) Smiling cheerfully, yet thinking, "Bloody stupid mountain!!! Why did I decide to come in the first place!??! @#!%$&^". Well, I sincerely thank my very, very patient and encouraging friends for pushing me all the way. I would probably have kicked myself down the hill if I were them.
Cher
Me too!! Me too!!! I almost threw myself off the mountain...hehehe
wait till she sees the one we took enroute to Desaru.. hee.. so got a car liao huh? or someone in mind liao huh?? ;p
pinpin
hahaha....both!!!! Btw, Cher is Liwei leh...
Remember the one we took outside the kopi thiam where we ate our "winnings" of nasi lemak and iced milo. The one where we all stared at the sky. Hahaha...that time all of us at Desaru only play poker to win breakfast/lunch/dinner and then go eat and drink.
Ah... Desaru... who can forget the slopes and the flies? Yes! Those big fat slow flies that we had to constantly wave away while trying to gulp down our nasi pattaya.
Wei (since Ah Plat has blown my cover...)
p.s. Hey Pin, caught any Budak Pantai performances lately?
Post a Comment
<< Home