Monday, May 01, 2006

Five people you meet in heaven

Tut gave me the book and said that she's probably gonna be the first person to meet me in heaven. Haha! Anyway, it's an interesting book. More interestingly, I think it's an interesting way to present how an issue is perceived from 2 very different perspectives. Had this insight when I read my previous entry where I copied and pasted the lyrics to the song "我等你".

It was meant to be a reflection of how I felt then - that I'm only gonna to wait for EL for a period of time before moving on. Some time had passed and then I found out that he was the one who had been waiting. I spoke to PK (not my NUS fren PK) and she gave me very practical advice and explanation of the whole situation. Ok, so I was the wet blanket and brat.

Ok back to "Five people you meet in heaven". Before the resolving the issue, I was quite convinced that he was the spoilt brat, who talks to his girlfriend as though he is talking to his Blangah worker. On hindsight, he has been quite sweet and I was taking him for granted. Sure glad that I realised it earlier!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home