Memories
I thought my laptop had died on me. I used to think that whenever my laptop or PC crashes, my past and memories would be gone forever. Then, I would have to start a new chapter in my life and start afresh. Now, I hardly use the PC at home anymore and I wonder where my memories go now...
My laptop was my diary and it has all the footprints of my life. Whether it's digital photos, emails, documents, mp3s that I used to croack to,....................they were once part and parcel of my life. When it's erased, it's like my footprints being swept away...and I would get disorientated for a while.... Now, whether or not I leave footprints, I hardly turn back anymore.
I wonder why too. I think I hardly sit down, like I used to, to reflect on what I've done. Today, it's like "do first, question/think later" (Mark Lee-my squadmate, 2002) and I usually don't have time (or so I think) for all the laters....
I just browsed through my laptop and went through some of the documents I saved in the past. Term papers, reports, photos.... I think I enjoyed my life....and I have no regrets.
Ah, I found a book review which I did when I was in PSTS. I quite like this particular review because I get to express what I think and yet at the same time criticise a book. You know, it's like sharing your thoughts but blame it on the author or something.. Shall put it up before my laptop dies on me forever...................

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home