On crushes
Ah Chew warned me. That I better shut up about my crushes or some of our friends will get really angry. Howcome some people are so serious about life? Or is it me having perpetual verbal diarrhoea? Strange huh.... Or is it my heart is still 16, even though I'm 24 or look 30 after night duty shifts? Or I just have this couldn't-care-less attitutde towards life?
My sis used to say "walaoz eh!!!!", "you mad or what?!?!!?!?" everytime I mention about my crushes. Joke also cannot meh? They really think that I'm gonna force my crushes to marry me meh?
Perhaps I'm a vocal person. I need to talk to vocalise my thoughts. Some people simply just aren't vocal that's all. Gasp! Such people puzzle me..... Do their quiet personalities also shut out their thoughts? If I don't talk about my crushes, or any other thing, then why do we sit around the coffee table? Talk about how our work/life/worklife suck???
No answers.

4 Comments:
hmmm u made me wonder wat do i tok wif my frens when we sit around the coffee table... hmmmm...... life in general... but then again.. wah that means we must have spend lots n lots of time tokkin about life... hmmm dunon sometimes i wonder wat are the content of my conversation wif my frens... then i realise hmm we talk about everything about nothing...we cld sit n talk for 5 hrs and at the end of the day well the conversation is about nothing...about daily life, daily tots, daily ppl we meet, bout daily encounters, daily feelings, well of cos nt forgetting daily gossips...well maybe that is something...
gosh i am blabberin nonsense...
i guess what u say what u talk about depends on who is sitting around the cofffee table..
alrite i better shuddap nw
---anonymous
but tis life mah... what else to talk about? maybe next time we try discussing politics and current affairs...
ooooooooohhhhhhhhh yyeeesss we shld~~~ politics is my cup of tea!! so is economy, sociology, zoology, biology, botany, etomology
Soooo humourous!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home