Saturday, November 13, 2004

Work

Changes are difficult. I've received news that I'm going to be posted out of my current Housing Unit soon, to be the Staff Development Officer for CWP. While I'm still in the Housing Unit, I complain of this and that...but when I've finally been granted what I've always been grumbling about, I'm lost. A colleague said "Don't wish too much. You may just get what you want." Thought that was pretty true.... Whether I like it or not, it's time for me to move on. I'm getting too comfortable where I am now, to the extent of being a little bit complacent. Slowly I'll adjust, and then it'll be time for me to move on again. Guess I'll just have to ventilate these while it happens and then take it in my stride....

One thing good about where I'm going, I'll be working only 5 days a week. Haha! Tioman, here I come!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:20 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

change is the only constant... ahem

 
At 1:46 am, Blogger laihsia said...

erm.... yar...ei dun tell me u falling asleep again as you're talking. hehe...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home