What am I doing?
Sometimes when I sit down and do a stock take of my life. I really think that basically, I'm just a bummer who is trying to appear useful in society.
Chewy replied when I commented that we're (the few of us) bummers, that we're actually not too far off. Some people are still desperately looking for jobs while we're happily (or not) bonded to the government.
Hmm... The question then, I'm still bumming around despite having a stable job (for now). I think it's my attitude towards life, towards work. Maybe if I wake up tomorrow, I might suddenly know what I want in life and where I want to head towards.
If I don't, then I'm just gonna bum around for the rest of my life and just wait for the second when I stop breathing......
Didn't I say that I'm a pessimist?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home