Join the Army
I happened to be Toa Payoh Bus Interchange today. They were hold an Army Roadshow thing at the central. Suddenly, I felt like joining the army. At least there's more action. Not that I don't have actions that require ops-readiness in my current job...but it's a different kind of thing.
Lijing said "Eeeee....but join army very dirty one...."
Me: Aiya, what I'm doing now also very dirty what. On sway days, my hair would be in a mess and I have all the TB, HIV and scabies bugs/viruses on me.
Lijing: Eeee....
Me: Army is a different kind of dirty. It's mud dirty, not like the viruses and dust that I'm working in. Ei, I like guys in their number 4s...
Lijing: That bunch there so skinny one...
Me: Ya lah...if they are born skinny or don't look cute then wear what also not cute but at least the number 4 makes them look smarter.
Lijing: You saw that one just now? So skinny!
Me: All the more I should join army hor? All the guys so skinny and all the prison officers just keep growing fatter and fatter, like me!
Period.
Maybe I should go join the army.

2 Comments:
Oei Xia, promised you i would post a comment on your blog. Btw, didnt you have a blog years ago? I remembered I had one too..but god knows where it is now. Everyone seems to be working longer hours these days, but i think u top the list at 20 hrs straight on!
I think u would face similar frustrations if you joined the army! I thought navy guys were cuter....or air force! Oh remember when we had lunch in the nearby kopitiam back in JC. Saw this airforce guy in full uniform...i remembered he was quite suave. But now can't remember his face.
Back to work...
Yeah yeah...had one blog in the past but that one was sounded as though I was suicidal. Anyway, I've forgotten where it's now as well....
Actually no lah...I juz say say about going army only. Think I will go lom pia dealing with the politics and guys with super-inflated egos...
Post a Comment
<< Home