A look at my own life
Went for kickboxing class with Lijuan yesterday night. After the class, I was walking past the reception counter when I overheard HIM talking to the receptionists.
HIM: "You sure you all don't go and cheong???"
Girl: "Sorry leh...I don't cheong one..."
HIM: "Go lah! Take my RED FERARRI"
I was disgusted by his conversation. Made him sound really shallow and childish. Therefore, it's time to find a new crush.
Anyway, life wasn't that good for the past 1 week. I had a major quarrel with my sister and decided to stay out for 2 nights. I was really pissed off with my sister for being incredibly self-centred. I mean, everyone is self-centred to a certain degree, and hers pisses me off big time.
Life at work wasn't that great either. Mon and Tue were hectic, Wed was my IPPT, Thu had to stay back for an exercise and Friday was juz as bad. Today was the climax for the week, with reports and 1 paper undone, I had to 'run location'.
I hope things won't get any worse....

2 Comments:
Yo,
now having "zou bo" moment in the office so decided to pop by ur blog. The quarrel you had with ur sis must be $$-related. Bills to pay, loans to settle, parents to take care of...
it's somewhat quite similar to things at home. My sister..*rolls eyes in contempt* doesn't really help contribute (monetary terms) to the family monthly. my dad is going to retire soon..and i don't think i can take on the whole financial burden on my meagre pay.
Lately, i've thought of quitting by next June if my pay isn't increased according to my expectations. i don't think i can wait any longer.
TUT
yoz....
2 years of work and we're still so broke yah? Sigh...life suxx
Post a Comment
<< Home