Sunday, September 05, 2004

Seafood and more

It was Lijing's 24th birthday celebrations today though her actual birth date was yesterday. I joined her family for seafood dinner, and in between I slipped out with Liping and Fiona to get a birthday cake for her at Yishun. We were at Bottle Tree Village, where Sembawang Seasports Club used to be, and the food there was quite nice. However, dinner cost $225 for 12 persons though.

Anyway, now that both my good friend and I are 24, things still remained pretty much the same. After dinner, we took a DETOUR and went *ahem* for some sightseeing. Haha! However, we didn't get to see HIM nor HIS car. Strange. Maybe he went to his girlfriend's house for dinner lah. Anyway, we don't know anything about him, whether he's attached, married or even his sirname. Oh well, crush only mah...for the fun of it.

I know Yanli will go "Liixxxiiiaaaaa!!!!!!" if she knows that I went 'sightseeing' again. I think life is pretty boring without crushes yah?? :P

3 Comments:

At 9:55 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But Ah Plat, surely having a crush on someone doesn't extend to ermm... stalking???
Cher

 
At 11:45 pm, Blogger laihsia said...

hehe...we were in the vicinity mah...might as well go take a look. :P

 
At 12:38 am, Blogger laihsia said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home