Bad news
Yesterday was by far, the most outrageous attempt to see HIM. It happened like this...
My colleagues and I were at East Point Mall, waiting outside Sake Sushi on the 4th floor. The plan was to catch him (visibly) when he walked across level 3 to get to the escalator on the other side then up to level 4 to get to his car. We, on the other hand, were supposed to pretend that we were waiting for seats and then disappear into the restaurant when he came up to level 4. That was the ops plan. However, I forgot about contingencies......
He didn't walk across level 3. There was another escalator which I didn't realise and he took that escalator up to level 4. Before we knew it, he was walking towards us. Oh shoots! I didn't have time to inform them! So I behaved as normally as I could so that my colleagues would carry on talking, making us look more normal.
Out of the blue, Anita turned and saw him, without confirming with me if it was him, she exclaimed (LOUDLY) "EI!!!! HE'S GORGEOUS!!!!!!" *fainted* Then I tried to mumble "ya..ya..." so that she would shut up because by then he was just walking BEHIND us. She wouldn't give up, she kept poking my shoulders then my head to make me turn and look at him.
Then he was gone, he had gone into the carpark. Anita exclaimed loudly that he looks cute and the rest were disappointed that they didn't get to see him. Then somebody suggested going into the carpark, after him to see how he looked like. The whole gang (minus me) ran into the carpark after him and were like "IS THAT HIM?! IS THAT HIM?!?!" Naturally, he turned and looked at them.
Happy and satisfied, they left the carpark and I think he too, fled.
I'm giving kickboxing classes a miss for the month of September.
Lesson learnt: Bringing colleagues to see your crushes is not a good idea because they probably have not had such excitement in their lives since secondary school days, which was a pretty long time ago. This excitement, however, is most likely to be at your expense.

2 Comments:
Ah Plat this is your best one to date! No contest!! Cher thinks you should forget the army and quit prisons because a whole new world of novel/script-writing is waiting for you! Seriously, I believe you'll make a fantastic writer :) And Ah Plat... Cher has yet to see HIM leh..heh
Thanks Cher!! I think a lot of Singaporeans can write one leh!! Esp. in blogs. I've read quite a few blogs and they're like so readable kind u know...like....HARRY POTTER!?!?!? hehe.....
Post a Comment
<< Home