Fate?
Went to some PC Technology Seminar at SIR Building today with my colleagues. When I went into the auditorium, I was surprised to see bored people who are dozing or have already dozed off. Then I realised, must be those long-shift (9-5pm) people in MHA who wanted to siam the afternoon and signed up for these seminars so that they can either sign their names and scram, or sleep throughout the seminar. Anyway, I fell asleep after 5 mins too. Heh heh!
Well, at least my office hours were officially over and I volunteered my time to attend this seminar. Luckily I wasn't caught on camera when the speaker whipped out his digicam and zoomed in on the participants to demonstrate something about digital cameras/photos. My colleague was not so lucky, she was caught sleeping by a very-high-resolution SLR digital camera with her mouth wide-open. Man, some people are just plain unlucky.
Anywayz, we went to Bugis after that. I went to meet Ah Chew and Cher to reminisce the good ole days when we would stone at Coffeebean. I didn't go to for aerobics classes today because I didn't want to run into HIM. We sat there from 6 to 9pm. Half the time, my mind was elsewhere. When we were tired and decided to call it a day, we went on our separate ways. I went to the carpark quickly so that I won't run into him. Just shortly after I started the engine, he appeared. SHOOTS!
Why do we run into people when we don't want to see them?! Anyway, his car was parked behind mine, so I thought I could quickly drive off without crossing paths with him. Alas! I was moving off when he was about to cross the road, so he stopped for me to drive past before crossing, which means that I drove past in front of him entirely, and I didn't even want to run into him! *sigh* Shit happens.
Maybe I should miss his classes for 2 months?? But I've already made a reservation for his class on Monday. *sigh* I hate myself!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home