Life goes on...
It has been some time since I last updated my blog. Nothing has changed pretty much. Time passes by, hour by hour, day by day... and suddenly by chance, today, I have internet access, so I just conveniently typed in whatever nonsense here before the course trainer actually starts his lessons again.
I'm currently attending the Macromedia Flash 5 course at Civil Service College. They have good teabreaks. And ermmm, think they spent quite a considerable amount of taxpayers' money to build this place. Oh well...
I've started my DiveMaster Trainee course. Almost drowned myself...haha! Gotta polish up those basic skills which nobody uses after they get their open water licenses, except people like me who are training to become DMs of course - to teach the new divers useless skills too... Of course, not all skills are useless....
Looking at the past few months of my life...... Highlights...erm..... Ah Nice got married. Her wedding was fun...first time being a friend's jie mei. The stay in Conrad was too comfortable that I can't get enough of.... Then I went to Tioman for the Rescue Diver course....saw many stuff - a family of mooray eels hiding in a reef, many giant box porcupine fish, many pharoah cuttlefish, a turtle.......
I really like the feeling when diving. It's like nobody's talking and each is absorbed in his/her own world. The only link is just to ensure that everyone is ok, and also everyone is kind to one another underwater. It's almost like euphoria when I see things like turtles, giant fishes.... I remember when I first went to Yunnan in year 2000, seeing all those beautiful wild flowers carpeting the green green grassland. It just made me smile... Whatever we're working so hard for, I guess it's these moments in life that we pause and smell the roses (or look at big fishes).... :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home