Defeated
I'm down and out. I've decided to go for my final attempt at IPPT after all the failed attempts. I'm going to juz run and go home with a Silver. I'm sick of feeling guilty whenever I step into a spinning class instead of heading for the threadmill. Life shld juz be keeping fit and feeling healthy. (Eating healthy is not in the picture yet..) I'll just do that.
I'm also sick of work. I flared up at YK a couple of times today...erm...in fact, it's a couple of times each day. I'm sick of his nonsense and lousy attitude. He thought he was doing his guys a favour by signing up over hundred of staff for a 3-day course over a period of 2 months. Possible or not!? So I almost yelled my head off telling him to be serious and explained the concepts to him at least five times!!! Then he gave me revised returns 8 staff for 8 runs. Waliew! I see his returns almost faint. He still cheekily called and said he gave me the ji xiang returns. Argh!!!! Post this guy out!!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home