Friday, May 05, 2006

Moving on...

Come to think about it. We haven't really moved on. I was rather moody for the past few days, still feeling pissed over some remarks that EL made over dinner.

= pause =

Someone asked me how I addressed him. As a matter of fact, I don't address him by name but thru' smses, we address each other as dear. So I think to induct myself into the role as a girlfriend, I shall address him as dear from now on. At least in this blog.

Dear wanted to meet up this evening. So ok loh, we met up at our regular cafe. I think dear seriously has a problem. To quote Mark, (fyi, Mark Lee refers to Mr Lee Jiann Ann, my squadmate and not that ah beng on TV) either he has a problem with showing off or.... Ok, I forgot what was the 2nd point he made cos' I was like "ya ya ya!!!" when he mentioned the showing off part.

I had to consciously tell myself not to roll my eyes and give the "harrrrr....." and "orhhhhhhhh......" responses. I couldn't make myself look enthusiastic, which was highly recommended by Mark. The least I could do is not to roll my eyes. I guess it does help to use cognitive behavioural therapy on myself. Not so grouchy now...hopefully the effect won't wear off though.

Anyway, Tut messaged and suggested meeting up for coffee. She was clearly surprised why I could be home by 10.30pm on a Friday night. Hmm...actually dear suggested going home at 9.30pm. He insisted that I don't have to send him home (he doesn't drive). I wonder if he's headed towards the pub or someone else is waiting to pick him up.

I wonder why dear is so delusive about himself but when he discloses, it's an eyeball-rolling experience. I think I really need to tell myself not to consider so many things lah...cos' they will only make me unhappy and pissed off with dear. Oh well, that's what I think tonight only lah. Scali tomorrow PMS again then another story altogether.

1 Comments:

At 2:09 am, Blogger Optimist Wannabe said...

http://dailylimitonselfpity.blogspot.com/2006/05/just-go-back-to-ur-little-world-with.html#links

 

Post a Comment

<< Home