Thursday, September 21, 2006

My fren is getting married

Happy for a friend who is finally getting married to a man whom she went through thick and thin with. I guess with each couple, there's always their own standards and definitions of difficulties. In any case, as a friend, I'm really happy for them that they are tying the knot. Like they say, for better or worse.

They faced opposition from many people around them but they've had that sorted out. Life's not going to be a bed of roses for them but at least they have made the first leap (unlike some cowards who only whine about only stupid people getting married. I hope these people will learn how to love themselves some day before they learn to love others.)

Speaking of which, Yen Li was constantly telling me to be gracious when I start swearing at reckless drivers while driving in Msia. It had a degree of impact on me. Whenever I feel like cursing and swearing and saying all sorts of nasty things to others, I tell myself to be gracious. It has worked so far.

So people, be gracious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home