In a nutshell
1. Tut - thanks for the not-so-subtle suggestion on drying hair for your loved ones, and hence discovering their balding/shiny head and receding hairline etc. I haven't tried that cos' I doubt he dries his own hair, so why I dry for him right?
2. Ride-On - Round (Singapore) Island charity ride today turned out to be half-island cos' our group was too slow and all of us had to load up. Quite pek chek lah...cos' cheong cheong cheong then wait for people until muscles all cold and stiff and then cheong again. Anyway, for potential organisers out there (and feedback to the Hwa Chong kids..err...students..), 9.30am is a BAD time to flag off. Cos' by the time you gather the people to do a proper flag off, it'll be 10am. The sun will be overhead in no time and when they are barely 1/5 through the journey, it'll be so bloody hot! We'll die of heat stroke more than anything else (i.e. traffic or physical exertion).
3. Dear. Left for Taiwan for his Round (Taiwan) Island ride today. Gave him a black face before saying goodbye cos' he raised his voice at me again this morning. Natural reaction to a natural behaviour. What to do?
4. Diving. Next week. At Pulau Perhentian. Will be gone from Tue to Sat (or Sun?). Dad bought a underwater camera with external strobes and flashlight and stuff. Can try out next week. Cool...
5. London. Dear said both of us to go London in Sep cos' he has lobang for an apartment there for about a month. Told him I don't like cities, and London too for that matter. He said go there to experience living like a Londoner for a month. Like I no need to work. So he said 2 weeks for me, 4 weeks for him so that he can do things that I don't like to do, i.e. go libraries and bookstores. Ya. Spare me pls. So I've decided. I shall give him 4 weeks uninterrupted browsing and shopping in London. He go himself.
I asked jie this morning if she got lobang for air tickets. Dad overheard and casually reminded me that my roadtax and insurance will be due in Oct. Bonus haven't receive all gone leowz.
6. Photos for Ride On @ http://community.webshots.com/user/platyplat7.

2 Comments:
No need to dry...it will dry in no time cos there isn't much to begin with.
THIS...is a fact you got to accept and live with since you had made your choice.
Good for him and good for me mah. Good for the environment too cos' use less shampoo (he dun use shampoo to begin with also..).
Post a Comment
<< Home