Saturday, July 15, 2006

My life while PMSing

So the Mozart (something something) turned out to be The Marriage of Figaro. I asked dear if he's going to watch. Wanted to give him a surprise (since I told him I didn't want to watch it) by buying a pair of tix. Turned out that he's going ahead without me! Hrumpf!!! And he doesn't want to go to Cabaret with me, which I've already gotten tix for him!

This is not looking good.....specially when your bf chooses Figaro over you. Who on earth is this Figaro in the first place?!

I think I need a toyboy.

Tis' bloody 12.30pm and I'm still nuahing at home. Intention was to go gym at 11am. Decided to nuah a bit and attend the 12pm Body Balance cos' the instructor today is Joel. I like to attend his class leh. Just sitting there and staring at him is therapeutic enough. Then I juz managed to load the bloody page for Orchard's schedule for this week, and it turned out that the instructors for this class today is.........................................KC AND JOEL.

Let me die. Let me just rot and die at home.

KNS. Dad just called and said he'll be free at 1pm. Going to change tyres for Milo. Dunno gonna spend how many hundreds again cos' changing the bloody rims as well. I shld juz wear the tyres out and die in an accident one of these days. I always believe that car accidents (fatal ones) are the most profitable ways to end one's life. Can someone verify?

2 Comments:

At 11:44 pm, Blogger wee said...

they are cute...and a sight to behold (imagine both in the same class!!!)...your lost for being late... but no need to kill yourself over it lah. U say one mah, it is a girl's right to be as late as she wants. Hey...make sure you don't be late for your own ROM or wedding ok? The ROM officials won't wait beyond 5 mins one.

 
At 12:22 am, Blogger laihsia said...

Is it? Thanks for reminding me. I'll camp over next time...haha...

Next time got Joel and KC muz tell me k??? I'll wait at the doors of Cali at 6am. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home