Thursday, June 22, 2006

We have all grown up

Liqing, Cizhen and I are good friends, tracing all the way back to secondary school. Back then, we wore huge specs with thick frames, and were the wallpapers in class. I think we look much better now. Haha. :D

We used to guess who would be the first to get married etc. Seems like Liqing's the first! Now I wonder who's 2nd. Hmm...

3 Comments:

At 2:00 pm, Blogger Optimist Wannabe said...

i tot u're next in line already? Your big friendly giant already asked you on the area to apply HDB flat loh! Woohoo..

 
At 9:22 pm, Blogger wee said...

Just a word of advice.

Do not...ever announce wedding plans, until you are 150% sure that it is gonna happen :)

 
At 10:45 pm, Blogger Optimist Wannabe said...

it may jinx it doesn't it? i hope u do it becos u want to, and not cos he's not young anymore.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home