Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Fat ass

Yup. I think that's me. I haven't been to the gym for at least 2 months. Chen signed me up for the Shape Run somewhere in the middle of this month. Think I will drop dead while running. Either that, or I have to report sick or come up with some crap so that I don't have to run.

Been very busy with work. I haven't managed to clear the emails that accumulated ever since I went on leave, and I'm slapped (almost literally) with projects. SQA is round the corner and I've been spending nights working on presentations etc. Argh!! Supt hasn't been encouraging with her words and she made remarks about other things that I haven't done for my SDO JDs.

How to?!?!?!?!?! I don't have 3 pairs of arms and 2 brains!!!!

Tired. Sick of work. Need a break. Want to post out. Or post myself out also can.

Dear and I watched Cars last night. He talked to me in a pek chek manner when I passed him the popcorn. Wah...that really pissed me off and I didn't talk to him for the rest of the night. Fortunately he apologised. Anyway, I wonder why he can sound so pek chek and then be ok after a while. Then was he genuinely pek chek or what? Aiyo! This is so pek chek for me instead!

Tomorrow I made an appointment for him to meet jiejie. Dunno whether he nervous or anxious or anything. Today never really replied to his email cos' I was so bloody tied down working on the slideshow for SQA. Supt thanked Anita and I for putting in so much effort into the slideshow today. After the youth and tears that were poured in.... If the assessors aren't touched by it, I think all staff officers in R Branch shld just get down on their knees and beg for SQA. [Opps! No offence to my emcee-buddy, Weng Chew]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home