Friday, July 14, 2006

In Conversation

In my office today....

Colleague : Aiya! I tell you ah! We just installed SCV at home then the kids are forever watching the...Disney...Disney...dunno what...

Me : Disney Play House, Channel 34 is it?

Colleague : Ya!! Howcome you know har?

Me : Same here what. I always watch Channel 34. My favourite show is "Tiny Planets".

Colleague : ?!?!?!?!?!?!?


------------------------

Fast forward. My living room on a typical evening when I'm home....

Me : [Switch to channel 11]

Jerrell (erm..) : #*@(!)&$()*(#*!)$*&@*!#@)!#!@ (baby gibberish) [points to the TV]

Me : Jerrell guai ok? Ah Yi watch something else... WAAAAA!!!! See!!! Lion!!! Waaa....see the lion running!!!

Jerrell : [runs over and smack me, points to the TV again] (*#*@#@(*)$*&#*@$(#)*$(@#) (some more baby gibberish)

Me : Awhile only...Waaaaaa.....got fish!!! Blop blop blop!!

Jerrell : #*()#(@&(*((#@&(*#@(*#@&(#*@(!&$*(#@^*#!

Me : ......... [Switch back to channel 34]

Jerrell : [Sit down and watch for 30 seconds then start to either climb on top of chair, or table or ME!]


Moral of the story : For those of you having romantic thoughts about marriage. Think twice. In fact, think many many times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home