I'm actually early!
Sitting in the Learning Centre of my company now, waiting for a meeting to start. I'm actually not only on-time for a meeting, I'm early!!! This is extremely rare. haha!
To my friends who are reading this, just an explanation why I haven't been hanging out for coffee, gym etc. My company's applying for SQA this year and we are going full-swing into things now cos' the assessment is next week!
What I've been busy with. Just to name a few, coming up with the presentation slides, video 'Tribute to (whatever we call ourselves)', update website (I'm the webmaster, see), prepare the tour itinerary and programme, ensure our customers go through rehearsals, work with the various units (include buying potted plants to grow a garden, going to IKEA/Bras Basah/Plaza Sing to buy decors, paper, air fresheners, [think : renovation, something like that], updating the noticeboards, preparing photo albums, reporting on defects, scolding people.
The above para was juz for SQA. Also working on my own things, like Knowledge Management meetings (ya...I'm the Chairperson too), ranking exercise is next week, so gotta prepare that as well..my In-Service Training programmes, updating records in time for SQA assessment, .....
Wa! Late for meeting already! This meeting is for Assistant System Administraters. Yah, I'm one too.
So you see, my ass is getting fatter and I need a coffee fix soon. Cheers!

2 Comments:
Not only did u post your photo online...u also tell the whole world where u work....congrats ah.
Nextt iem post Milo's number online lah, so ppl can go scratch your car :P
oh ya...din realise that i put the company name in....
Post a Comment
<< Home