Saturday, April 05, 2008

Swim class


Sometimes...I feel like the one on the extreme right when swimming.....

EL will be graduating from the beginners' class (again...hehe) and moving on to the intermediate class. Asked coach if I could join the Friday's class as well so that I can get more 'mileage' for my swimming and focus my time on bike and run.
Coach sometimes very strange. Got money don't want to earn. He said he'll talk to me again... ?!?!?!
Anyway, during class today, with half an hour to go, coach said "Ok! Now we start the training proper." Then we were like "WHAT THE ?!!??!?!? ALL THE KICKING DRILLS FOR I-CAN'T-RECALL-HOW-MANY-LAPS-WE-DID DON'T COUNT MEH?!?!?!?" But it was quite remarkable lah...like how we can push ourselves so much during class but so nuah when it comes to training on our own.
Ya...so with the half an hour to go, we did 400m x 1 set, 300m x 1 set, 200m x 1 set, 300m x 2 sets. Don't know how....but we survived and did it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home