What I wanna say...
Called my buddies together for a get-together at my place a couple of days ago. Finally, it was the first time that we gals met Wolfie's soon-to-be wife, and they met my husband.
Bit: Hey! The last time I didn't manage to make it to the gathering leh! What updates did I miss out?
Tut: A lot loh! We updated everything there and then leow!
Me: For me, everything's great! I'm going to quit on my boss and I'm seeing a marital counsellor, and my husband's refusing to go with me. Life couldn't get any better! Now I just want to go kill myself...

2 Comments:
Eh your house have nice view! Though I wonder if it takes you a long while to drive out of that main road outside your place in the morning...
Good luck with the hill climbs! I so nua now cycle 15mins to school slowly still so shack...
Tks man. Actually it's just the soccer field?! Otherwise, the view of the expressway is hardly good leh...
Drive out to main road is ok...and you're right!! It takes close to 10 mins just to reach the expressway and only another 10mins to reach my office! Jialat!
The hill climbs were surprisingly ok!! Maybe because I use a compact crank set.
Post a Comment
<< Home