My swim class
Went for swim class today and it was hilarious! Actually I think I will be able to enjoy myself only for this class...cos' it's a beginners' class and I'm not the last swimmer in the 1st lane (coach will assign swimmers to lanes during practice - the slowest go to lane 1, and then the order continues towards the centre of the pool. Within each lane, the fastest swimmer in that lane will be the first swimmer, in that order..). Coach wanted us to show him how we do the butterfly style...and each one of us looked so spastic....sigh....I think I will miss my classmates when this course ends.
Coach says that I'll be shifted to another class when this one ends in Dec. Die! Sure foam in the mouth kind....
Come to think about it, 5 months ago, I could barely do half a lap of freestyle. Coach made me keep at it...and last Thu, I did 32 laps of freestyle...until I ran out of time cos' was rushing to meet EL. An achievement for me!
Need to work on speed next...was checking the results of the OSIM Corporate Triathlon... Was so happy when I saw that I was ranked no. 9! Wah....like since when I can make it to the 1-digit placing...was only hoping that I'm not the 9th out of 9 participants. Found out that I wasn't. In fact, I was 9th out of 10 for my category!!! Alamak....not very encouraging sia!!! hahaha.....
Coach say nevermind lah...gain more experience for Aviva next year.... Wah...cannot imagine. We have already started training leow. Had our biking time trial 2 weeks ago. Waliew! Riding 30km has never been this though! Somemore I was riding a mountain bike....
Been scouting for a road bike - checked out Orbea, Cinelli, Litespeed, Giant/Specialized, BMC.... Most likely getting a 2nd hand Giant TCR from EL's friend first...get the feel of it then invest more $ to get a better frame that suits me.
Sleeeepppyyyyy........

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home