Sunday, October 21, 2007

Tired

Did the NIE biathlon yesterday... It started raining when I was still in the water but fortunately they didn't call off the race. Think I really need to brush up on my running - 3 persons in my category overtook me during the running leg. Think coach won't be too pleased to know that I swam 98% breast-stroke in the swimming leg cos' the water was getting a bit choppy due to the rain. Still not confident to do freestyle for sea swims. :( When I did try to incorporate a bit of freestyle, saw one lady almost catching up with me - must be my freestyle is too slow and inefficient, so I switched back to breaststroke.

Did the Great Eastern 10km run today. Wanted to start walking at 3km cos' was really tired but managed to push through without walking... Now my muscles are aching...

Gosh...why did I put myself through all these?

2 Comments:

At 11:56 pm, Blogger Wolfie said...

Yo! Wow your swimming improvement sounds amazing! I think I'm still stuck at half a lap for freestyle, don't even want to try ha.

Road bike actually I dunno what's the difference in frame ha. If you wanna build, maybe you can get an ok frame with good parts, then next time upgrade frame then shift the parts over. Just an idea...

Holidays coming for me, we can go out meet again!

 
At 9:32 am, Blogger laihsia said...

It's actually not that difficult to learn and swim for longer distances! Just need a lot of practice though... :) Hopefully will be fit enough to do a 3km swim next year... :)

Hey I actually gotten the road bike from EL's friend leow. It's a Giant TCR but the gear setup is really entry-level (Tiagra/105). I prefer better gears actually - Ultegra at least? Not sure if it's more responsive or I'm just not used to shifting gears this way - can't seem to get it sometimes!

Hey maybe we shld do a roadtrip up to Kota Tinggi some time?? :)

Why not you email us with your out-of-town dates lah...you're the busiest!!! Next in line will be Tut... :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home