Wish List
All I want for Christmas is a bicycle!
This one...or anything better than this also can lah!! hahaha......

My year-end bonus haven't come already considered spent leow! Sigh.....
Damn broke....sigh...but if dun buy, not only will foam in the mouth during swimming lessons, will also foam for cycling lessons also!!! Sigh....dunno why I wanna put myself through this...sigh..... and running lesson too?? Walaoz...dunno can report sick one or not......
But I want a road bike leh... :( Dun ask me why Cinelli lah... cos' EL suggest one... I dunno much about bikes other than XTR and XT.... :(

2 Comments:
Ya why Cinelli huh? haha...lots of other brands la, tri bikes Cervelo got reputation if you got money, or it you want cheap and lasting one can consider a titanium one with bikesoul.com.
Sorry to hear about the cancelled race!
Cos' no $$$ and dunno much about road bikes!
OSIM Corporate triathlon coming up...you taking part??
Post a Comment
<< Home