On the road again
It started to rain heavily when we were about to set off from Desaru and we were soaked to the bones. Good thing it rained though, cos' it wasn't so hot and I wasn't dehydrated. Another thing was probably cos' I didn't perspire much, I kept wanting to go to the toilet!
When we stopped for a break at the 80km mark, I was telling the others that I wanted to go to the toilet badly, and they looked at me and told me to go find some bushes. I kept repeating that it's ok cos' 5km more to go... Then someone said, "Wa! Then you gotta 'lun' for 25km at least leh!" Then I realised that it wasn't 85km! It's 100km!!!! TMD...when I made the 100km mark, the resort was nowhere in sight! To make matters worse, the last 6km into the resort was through a plantation. The road was in a really bad state and it was raining so heavily that my shades got either fogged up or I couldn't open my eyes at all without wearing shades. It was up and down slopes and my brakes had failed (cos' my brake cables were really loose)! Luckily I survived!!
Finally we made it to the resort
Pool with a view
Akan datang!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home