Sunday, April 01, 2007

Actually I dunno what to blog...haha...after being without a laptop for years, now suddenly got one also dunno what to do online..

What to update leh?? Oh ya!! I finally bought my very own Suunto Dive Comp!!!! Happie happie!!!! :D Will be going diving at Dayang over the Good Friday long weekend, so looking forward to testing it out. Hopefully my camera housing won't flood this time round!! Thinking of buy the Olympus WS or SW? 725...cos' it's waterproof, so in case my housing flood, the camera will still work...but sigh....super broke after buying the dive comp...

Oh ya!!! Dino bought me a Titus watch after my old one kaputed on me!! She said it's a wedding gift. Waliew...I feel bad leh... Anyway, she said it's still affordable than those gifts that I requested for - 42" plasma TV, dryer/washer, built-in oven, bose system etc etc. :P

Anyway, the house is almost ready....now need to pack our current house (sigh...I think this one big problem...), move the things that we want over. Now the new house got nothing except 2 very big bean bags. Hehe...quite jialat....supposed to buy all the things that we need, ended up buying bean bags...

The sofa set and washing machine coming next week leowz...so at least got more or less something proper to sit on. Hopefully can organise a housewarming soon... :D

Sleepy leowz...tom morning going to see doc. Something growing in my nose leh...and it hurts when I press my nose.. Hopefully nothing serious...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home