Saturday, December 09, 2006

Tis the season

It's going to be Christmas, followed by New Year. Gonna spend the new year in Bangkok. I hate Bangkok. I don't like to shop, or buy kiddy, Fast-East-Plaza-type of stuff. I hate traffic jams, I cringe while hanging on for dear life on the tut-tuts. I think I'm gonna be very grouchy this new year.

Sigh.. Wished I could go somewhere with EL that's snowing. Haven't seen snow for a looong loooong time. We agreed that we're gonna go Mt Kinabalu next year. Shld be quite exciting!! :)

Come to think about it. My bonus haven't receive already spent leowz. Sianz. Maybe go Snow City loh... So pathetic.

Tut said : Wa! Heng [contents omitted], else next time we go ah xia's house furniture haven't buy, this haven't buy, that haven't buy cos' need to buy piece by piece!

Ya loh. Sometimes I think about it I also quite pek chek with myself. Sigh!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home