Thursday, November 16, 2006

I'm not skiving

The good and bad thing about coming to this place for IT courses is that they are so systematic and structured in their teaching. Why? Everytime we learn a new function, the teacher will first demo, and then ask us to do, and she will repeat the instructions over and over again like a broken record.

I'm not part of the dino gang mah...so anyway, juz now, I kind of like...dozed off...and when I woke up, she was repeating the instructions to 1 dino, while showing to him all over again, so I caught the instructions then follow loh.

So I was surfing the web in order not to sit around and waste time while she gets a good workout walking to and fro the various workstations to demo to the dinos.

Anyway, the dinos have gone for teabreak. It's amazing hor...that the class only has 12 people, and they can like finish ALL the food within minutes!! Everytime we break for teabreak, and I will head to the ladies first and when I come back, everything's gone!!! I wonder if they are here for breakfast and lunch...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home