After lunch
Everytime I'm alone, I'll start talking to myself in my head. Just random thoughts. One string of thoughts that amused myself was the phrase "don't give me the shit". I was thinking about what I want to say to certain people when this phrase "don't give me the shit" came into mind. The various interpretations of the phrase I thought of :
1. Don't take me for an idiot. What you are saying is not making sense.
2. I don't want to listen to you.
3. Don't give me the work that I shld not be doing (for eg by fellow colleagues and/or boss)
4. Don't give me that dirty look.
======================
It is well-known that people attend courses because they want a break from office. Like me. We were tasked to do an assignment 45 mins ago, and we're still at it, and I've also finished reading the Brides magazine. I'm not trying to show off but you'll understand why. Tere's the assignment that we were supposed to create :

45 mins. 45 mins of my life gone.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home