A letter
Dear Dino
thank you for trying to explain the situation to me. I guess what's done cannot be undone and my mind's made up. I have been in a turmoil of late because of all the things I've heard from many concerned people. I listened, thought things through and decided that I would continue with this relationship.
It is difficult to explain why I would make such a decision. Like what you've always said "the cup's half empty or half full". Should I look at him with all his faults - balding head, age, obnoxious behavior and all, or look at the gentler side of him? I've balanced both.
Is there a better deal awaiting for me in future? I don't know and I guess I will never know. I know you'll understand and support my decision, like all my friends would.
Thank you for listening to me patiently all these while. I appreciate it. :)
Your friend
"Baby"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home