Sunday, October 22, 2006

My first Crepe-to-be

Dino invited me and some colleagues (and EL too!) to her house to celebrate Hari Raya. She said we cook some stuff and then invite the rest to come and eat. I told her I can cook (hey I do know how to cook A BIT...juz A BIT) the wanton noodle type and prepare chicken wanton, the halal way. I told EL abt it. His reaction was "HAR?! Cook something more special lah!" Surprisingly, EL can cook pretty well. He doesn't like me in his kitchen though... Aiya, I din mean to break his glass while washing it the other day mah...

Anyway, he said I shld go learn to prepare some other dishes, so that next time potluck can make for people to eat. Phiang eh...I can't even cook porridge, let alone rice, what he want me to cook man?! So since we were eating crepe then, he suggested that we prepare crepe. I was eating tandoori chicken crepe, so I thought not bad idea hor. I buy tandoori chicken from little india, or black pepper chicken from cold storage, throw in some tomato pasta sauce, add some veggie then roll it all up! WALA!!!! Then got nagged by him...

Anyway, he said he'd help me to test out smoked salmon crepe first, in case I go poison the rest with my cooking on Thursday.

Sigh. I think I am becoming an ah soh already.... Who's ready to test out my crepes??

1 Comments:

At 1:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MEE!!!!!!!! I TEST!! u cook mushrooms la! have a mushroom party!! rem we did a mushroom party at yr hse??!!

-anonymous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home