A shout to my buddies and kakis
Aloha!!! Ho seh bo!!! I almost 1 month never blog. What to do? Jiejie working on her laptop, I don't have my own PC/laptop, so never blog loh...
Bit oi! I juz visited your blog! So many months never update?!??!!?!?
Ah Tut is still running in the hamster gym ah??? Hehe! Thanks for telling me where's the crab beehoon place leh! When we get bonus then we go there and eat k!!! :D~~~
YH and XM : Still alive?
Ah Chew and gang : Wahhh!!! Ah Chew!!! I still telling EL that I forgot to ask you to go photo marathon!! Hehehe...good thing see you there! And Celest! She never respond when I call her Ah Lust, Celest then eventually she responded when I shouted her name!! Wah muz be long time nobody call her Ah Lust or Celest is it?? Which reminds me!! I owe Chad money for the fundraising t-shirt!!! Shit....dunno how to give to her...
I think so far only got these few people visit my blog lah. Haha...Drop me a comment to tell me u still alive and kicking k! Btw, Tut and Bit, ROM shld be next February...hahaha....I think ROM no need ang pao one...so got more time to tong into the piggy bank...kekekeke

7 Comments:
still reeling from the shock. u mean Feb 2007? think Bit just fell off the bus when i told her.
so shocking meh??? hehehe....yeah we must meet up!!! Meet this coming week lah!!!
Aiya that day driving forgot to return call to ah bit..hehe..paiseh har!! I juz msged her, think she went to meet mr chou leowz... :D
muahhhaa!!! wahh platY u r sooo super stone during the photomaraton!!!
u know we saw u at night? after the final theme submission, u were walking with EL at suntec.. u look super stone ah!!! u just walk past us head on... haa u were so spaced out that we decided not to call u.
Me! You forgot about me!! Alamak.....
And yes, ROM?!? Feb!??! I am also reeling from the shock...
Cher
when ya turn? *wink..
Alamak! Gonna ROM leow never tell me! Tsk tsk...what happen to all those marriage predictions at CBTL last time...now dunno who jump the gun...
You all got meet up or not? Must jio leh...wait I no friend you all already lah.
waliew...where got never ask u?
everytime ask u u also not free
Post a Comment
<< Home