Irresponsible people
I'm attending a 2-day Microsoft Word Advance course. Wanted to learn about macros, style sheets, mail merge etc. Before the class started, the instructor asked us to give a short introduction on ourselves, and what is our level of experience with IT.
1st guy : Hi, I'm XXX from the Home XX, XX Dept, so I protect the seas when you guys are sleeping. (I was wondering if he wanted us to stand up and cheer for him. Instructor asked if he uses MS Word during his tour of duty) Err..no lah. Usually if I want to get somethign done on MS Word, I'll get my men to do it. (Instructor said something like here to pick up some new IT knowledge then.) Ya..learn something new.
I tell you. It's really KNN you know. These dinosaurs who don't know anything come sign up for advance courses. The instructor is having a workout just demostrating on her computer, and then having to walk a few times for each task that she mentioned!!! Waste my time you know!!!!
Anyway, I've already finished checking my mails and reading other people's blogs and now I don't know what else I shld do online for the next 1.5 days! Later shld go Subway @ HV for lunch.
I just looked over and happened to glance at the dinos. Wah...uncles too tired trying to type some stuff and fell asleep. I think maybe his men will come in later and help him finish off the assignment. KNN.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home