Saturday, December 09, 2006

The proposal/engagement (or whatever u call it) ring

I have been wearing it to work for the past couple of days. Not to show off or whatever leh...but I suddenly have this feeling wanna wear ring. Hee hee... I think it was because I saw a fellow fruity colleague wearing her diamond ring. Then I also wanna wear mine loh! :P

I think wear rings sometimes can be good leh...they help to send messages :

To the boss : If the diamond is sizable = I can quit on you, so you better treat me better.

If your boss is wearing a diamond or one that is bigger than yours, it says - I am used to being served on, so you better serve me like all my maidSSS do.

Hehe...wah! Almost 5am leow and I'm still talking rubbish here.

3 Comments:

At 10:30 pm, Blogger **YinG** said...

wah! Like that also can?!
Got ring can show off until like that ah?

kekeke...

 
At 11:53 pm, Blogger laihsia said...

hehehe...up to your interpretations. :D

 
At 4:56 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

waaahhahaha ah plat!! u damn funny!!!! heee i want to see ur ring too!!! hahahah but dont show off to me k!!!!

wah nt bad wear wedding already still haven lost ur sense of humour! muahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home