I'm married!
Hmm...technically speaking, I still don't feel "married". Life goes on loh... The difference now is that I don't go back to my parents' place, gotta wash my own clothes (sigh...this is a very cham story....shall talk about this later) and sweep/mop the house.
EL went to KL this weekend for a marathon, I couldn't get a ticket last minute, so stayed in Singapore loh. Decided not to be mean to bring all my laundry back home for mama to wash, so I washed them all by myself. Waliew!! Didn't know it was so tough doing laundry!!! Now my cuticles are all dry and my fingers sore from wringing the towels. Ya....got no washing machine yet...sigh...... Then after the laundry, gotta mop the whole house. It's even more tiring than working out in the gym leh!!! After that it was watering the plants and a bit of cleaning up the dead leaves. Wah...exhausted!!!
I think my quality of life has dropped after marriage. Sigh! Went to Courts to look at washing machines with jiejie. Dunno which model to get also. Jiejie kept reminding me to measure the dimensions of where we're going to put the washer/dryer. My new home got no place to hang clothes one...so gotta buy a dryer! EL said casually once to put the wet clothing out onto the corridor to dry + sun, so I told him I go work in the morning and he can slowly go hang the laundry out everyday loh. And so it was concluded that we shall get a dryer too.
First question was, 2-in-1 or 2 machines and stack one on top of the other. Next question was, how big we want the washer/dryer to be. Next question was, what is the dimension of the corner we want to shove the machines in. Sigh!! So troublesome!! Oh ya, if there's a washing machine in the market that can bathe pets like dogs too, I'd get it. (Nope, no dog yet..)
Enough of that...now for some of the photos taken during our solemnisation:
Getting ready

The wedding bands
The bouquet
After the ceremony - Throwing the bouquet
Okie! That's all folks! :)

6 Comments:
hahaha...when i moved out of my house, i also washed my own laundry until i slimmed down!!!hahaha...
glad that we have finally learnt to appreciate our mums more :)
Care to show more pictures?
hahaha i also want to go washing machine shopping with ah plat!!! =) any more electrical goods to get?!?! how about a home theatre system with bose speakers??!! Oven?? sandwich makers?? rice cooker?! i want to go shopping too! weee
Shouldn't have rushed to sign up for that lifetime gym membership huh...looks like the house chores will give you all the exercise you need ha.
Organise a housewarming and invite me k!
Hahaha...bought the dryer and washing machine leowz! Now still need to get dining table, tv console and coffee table!
When going to divorce?
Post a Comment
<< Home