Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Counting down...

Slightly more than a month to solemnisation-cum-housewarming.

Done :
1. Wedding bands - half-done (haven't sent for engraving...)
2. Get a solemniser
3. Get witnesses
4. Got contact for makeup artist - half-done (haven't gotten past procrastination to sms her)
5. Getting started on renovations

Not done :
1. Solemnisation dress - seems like it was post-Christmas sale last week, and CNY themes this week! How to get a dress like that?! Aiya!!
2. Guest list - sorry we haven't sent out invites cos' we haven't actually planned the flow of events and how to make our guests comfortable!
3. Get a caterer and tentage/chair rental company
4. Maybe we might need AV so that everyone can hear the "I do"? The blocks next door seemed due to be demolished very soon after the en-bloc sale. Really hope this won't start till after our solemnisation!!!

I think I'm getting a nightmare leowzz....shan't go on......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home