Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas..

came and went. Fell sick over the weekend. EL had to accompany me to go see doc. Sigh... Had very bad throat infection and a nasty cold. Attended Yanli's wedding on Christmas eve. Aiya so sweet man...finally she got married...hahaha.... Happy for her!!! :D This squadmate of mine, E Tan, last minute played me out. He's supposed to be the MC then last minute say he cannot then I gotta stand in for him. Waliew so I went on stage and croaked my way through loh...

Then after her wedding, it was Sheila's (EL's cousin) Christmas party at her house. She prepared turkey with Chinese stuffings...glutinous rice and dunno what ba1 bao3. Actually I quite swaku one leh...I hardly eat turkey. The BK turkey burger don't count k. Then got dunno what sauce go with dunno what, and I was like...anyway, I just don't like all the stuff on the table. Not that it's not nice lah..(better put disclaimer in case she comes across this...hehehe) just that not my kind of food. The kind of food I like hor...for example...hor fun, wanton mee, lor mai kai, mee goreng, chilli crab, bee hoon.....

Christmas was really boring. Went to Derek's place. He said wanted to see EL's girlfriend, so I had to go show face (literally) loh. Wah...the company hor....said meet 1pm at Derek's place. Ended up 3pm then got other people starting to stroll in. Still got last minute don't come kind. Pek chek sia....then nothing to do there, except to watch DVD...Tokyo Drift (which was really really dumb) and Bruce Almighty. SIANZ.

Oh ya. I forgot what I wanted to blog in the first place. Have you been to someone's house hor..then after finishing the business then realise the flushing system don't work? Ya. Sheila's toilet doesn't work well. She's nice enough to stick a piece of paper on the wall "To flush, pull down the lever and hold". I ought to suspect something's wrong with the flushing system. Anyway, I spent 10 mins in the loo trying to get the thing to flush cos' it was too embarrassing to leave the mess *ahem* behind... It was really a relief when the darn thing finally flushed!

The next toilet story. Was at Derek's place, and we were having a late lunch when Derek's son had to clear his bowels. Turned out that his son needs a very special position. His son needs to sit on the potty with a view - passing cars, buses and surrounding greenery. Cool....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home