Moving...
We're renovating our new home now to make it in time for housewarming-cum-solemnisation! It's quite exciting actually, especially when I have a say in what furniture to buy, types of tap, kitchen sink, stoves, built-in oven (this one EL haven't approve...hmmmm...hopefully he doesn't think that I have potential to burn the kitchen down with the oven). Last time move house, everything no say, papa say cupboard put where then must put where...now no need leow! Yay!
I want a black granite top for the kitchen cabinet (hopefully EL agrees to it, afterall, he's paying..hehe), shower type of tap for the kitchen sink (dad say change tap must change sink...sigh), thought of installing the rainforest shower in the bathroom (EL wants it too but say water pressure maybe a bit too low, YL saw the one in his current home and said such shower heads cause balding and vaguely drew a corelation.............fine, we can do without the rainforest showers.......), wanted a platform thingy, like Japanese style kind of bedroom with tatami bed (Jiejie say tatami will go mouldy in Singapore?!?! sigh....) I like the big sliding windows without grills in the living room but first thing papa said when he saw the open windows was "when are you going to install the grills?" I hate grills!
I like state-of-the-art kitchen designs. Might inspire me to learn how to cook. :D The other day, I prepared breakfast and by the time I finished, it was brunch. Felt a little bad...hehe... Anyway, EL said the pizza was nice. Sometimes I forgot the tomato paste, other times I forgot the salami, and sometimes the cheese...hehehe....but ok lah, it was a nice brunch in the end... I wonder if they sell fuzzy logic rice cookers, like the washing machines... One day, I will succeed cooking rice instead of porridge!
Oh, I also like toilets with washbasins that are not just 1 sink with the drainage pipe kind, then got space to put toiletries and stuff mah.. My ideal toilet hor, is the type like Conrad's. I think also need to hack the wall to convert half our bedroom into toilet...hahaha....
My wish list goes on....

1 Comments:
Invite me! Hahahah...
Post a Comment
<< Home