I've moved on...
Tomorrow will be my first day reporting at my new unit. I've waited so long for this yet but strangely, I don't feel happy nor sad. It's like the ECG graph going flat..................... Nothing. I just feel nothing. My bosses shoke my hands on Fri, wishing me all the best. My immediate boss thanked me for working with her (?!?!), and my biggest boss just said to me to pick up things first (?!?!?!?!?!). 4 years of my youth....in that place.....and now I'm moving on.
I didn't send a thank-you-cum-farewell email to anyone. I wanted to, at least, to be diplomatic but I was caught up with other stuff than saying goodbye. Really, there's only a handful of people whom I wanna thank, and I guess these are the same people whom I'm going to keep in contact with anyway. I just want to tell the rest to f*** off, I'm glad that they are finally out of my life, and may our paths never to cross again.
I stayed in the office till 10pm today to clear my drawers, cabinets, PC and stuff... The door leading to my office got jammed, and I had to get help to get it unlocked. Heard one pissed off voice saying in the background "HAR?! I'm not going to break the XXX packet ok!!! She stay so late got tell anyone one or not?!" Hmm....I'm beginning to feel a bit glad that I'm finally out of that place.
I pray I don't get posted back after a few years, if I do stay long enough. Ha!

2 Comments:
I miss going to your office to rave and do mass complaining about anything (well, mostly it's work, but..keke, i've learnt much about complaining!)...but...now...Boohoo!!! I don't even yearn to climb up that flight of stairs now that u r not around :((( And u were right!! you are truly the FRIENDLIEST and perhaps PRETTIEST (if not, at least prettier than ur successor :P) S-D-O!!
ahhh buuuiiiiii!!!!! You are always welcome to drop by my new office k!!! It's small and cosy!! :D
Post a Comment
<< Home