Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Oakley City Duathlon

EL participated in the City Duathlon last week, so I went to give him my support. Here are some photos...
Queue for condo????
Nope! It's actually queue for toilet!!
Starting point

EL running off....


Stanley and Daniel doing well in the 1st 5km


Julia, still fresh after completing a 5km run

Happened to see Collin there...
Me: (Saw Collin running past) Come on Collin! (clap clap clap...)
Collin: *panting* Huh?! Yeah!!
Me: (Saw Collin running past a 2nd time) (Waving and smiling) Hello!! I'll send you your photos!!
Collin: Hi hi! (I think he must be wondering which siao cha bor this is...going around taking his photos... Anyway, I've told EL to pass him his photos lah...else he thinks I'm stalking him or something...

Vincent cycling past...only managed to get his backview cos' he's too fast....

Sure was hot!

That's all folks!! I'm very tempted to participate in the OSIM mini triathlon in July but now no bike...so can't even train... :(

1 Comments:

At 9:24 pm, Blogger Wolfie said...

I think it's great that you went down to support EL, a very nice gesture! I'm sure you two will solve the practical issues one by one as time goes la...important thing is to keep being there for each other...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home