Life sucks
I have 2 40-plus men to deal with in my life - one at work, and one at home. Life sucks.
My boss has successfully made me feel like my only strength is to convert oxygen into carbon dioxide today.
Yesterday, I suggested to EL to change the mattress and received a half-an-hour lecture from him instead.
I think marriage has made me sick - literally. I'm constantly tired and I have seen the doctor no less than 4 times this year already. Now I'm having a cold and been sneezing throughout the day. I blame it on poor quality sleep. I have many dreams (that I cannot recall the moment I wake) and I get woken up easily, not to mention that I have bad encounters in this house that I'm living in.
EL's not prepared to move. It has been 3 months now. Since Feb, he didn't have time to prepare for the move NOR our solemnisation because he was training for a marathon. Now, he's still not packing because he has two races lined up this month.
What shld I do? I'm living in HIS house. Can I move into HIS house without him? I'm sick and tired of these nonsense.
He said that we'll prepare for our customary dinner after we move in. To my friends - you can consider that I won't have one.
Life sucks.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home