Loser
On some days, I just feel like a loser. I would forget to bring my uniform to work, or the laptop adapter etc. Today is one of those days... I brought my laptop to attend a course, and I brought the adapter for my company's HP laptop instead. Damn it.....not sure why I always do things like that. I have to go back to my parents' place later cos' I left my court shoes there and I need them for a meeting tomorrow. Shessh...... I'm not feeling particularly good about myself recently.....
It's pay day tomorrow. Happy...cos' I'm broke. I've been surfing websites and looking out for affordable cars. Need to change one soon cos Milo is going to break down on me. Seems like Volkswagen just launched a new model - the Golf GT. Hopefully it's not that expensive... EL's friend recommended him to buy the Golf GTI, said it was small and powerful. For that kind of price, I can buy a big car that is powerful too! Duh!
Sigh....feel really sianz......

1 Comments:
http://www.mycarforum.com/forum/gforum.cgi?guest=37190135
this is a good forum to surf for cars =))
Post a Comment
<< Home