Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Fat Ass

I feel super fat recently. I've been going to the gym regularly but instead of losing weight, I've gained more and feel even fatter. I've re-looked at my diet and realised that was like Azuki coffee, cheesecakes and fast food every other day. Sheesh!!!

So I've made a few resolutions, which I hope to keep for the next 3 months just to keep myself motivated to stick with it.

1. On top of my gym routine, I'm gonna run at least twice a week for 20 mins. Ya...I know it's like chicken feet to some of you but I've got to force myself just to hit the treadmill. Not that easy for me...
2. Eat at least 1 fruit a day.
3. Not having more than 1 meal of fast food per week.

So far so good! Since Monday at least...haha.....

Anyway, had a good workout at the gym today. Did 60 mins of spinning class and then attended Collin's step class for another 60 mins. Wah, this Collin hor....really got a charming smile. Quite motivating! Hahaha....I know, I'm married. Look only cannot meh?!?!?! Then halfway through the class, this stupid woman in front of me didn't go to the other side of the board when she shld, and ended up stepping on my shoes!!! KNS!! Then I turned to the other side of the board and the guy behind me didn't turn and stepped on my shoes too!!! KNN!!!!!!!! My new pair of Asics somemore leh!!!

I want to complain somemore. This Milo hor....really suck my blood. Think it's giving up on me before I give up on it. Everytime I do a full U-turn, the steering will jerk one leh! Walaoz! I'm juz waiting for one day when I do a U-turn and see a wheel rolling away before realising that it belongs to my car. KNN!!!!!!!!

Not that I want to be vulgar. Sometimes things happen and you really can't help it but swear! Like last time Tut always F here F there.... Really KNN I tell you..... EL say early next year then buy car. Sometimes I quite pek chek with him...sometimes he say this, sometimes he say that, like he never say the former in the first place leh. Is it a characteristic of 40-plus men har? Cos my boss also like that!!! I'm not complaining about my boss lah....I'm counting my blessings that he's my boss...still counting. Ya, back to the damn car. He say buy early next year...by then Milo will fall into 6 pcs leowz, body + 5 doors. It's a hatchback, so got extra door. I tell you....once upon a time, I was sending ah bui home at 4am and this bloody taxi rammed right into my car. The bloody workshop didn't do a good job and papa say no need to keep going back to repair, cos' lang ga already means the structure weaken, i.e. live with it. So my hatchback door cannot close properly, must slam it then the latch will catch. Bloody hell....so the door slam until now there's a plate (this external aesthetic lousy piece of shit above my car plate) is coming loose!!!! Not sure how soon the door will fly away with it too! KNN!!!!!

I think think also cannot live without a car. So die-die must 'dong' until can change car. The pay revision is so miserable - 4% of my pay is peanuts leh... Enough to cover ERP charges only. Read an article on quality of petrol. So it didn't made a diff to pump Octane-98 or 95 petrol leh. Since the latter is cheaper, so I switched to 95 loh! The article said some cars will feel the diff with the difference in quality of petrol. I think with Milo, got 92 I pump 92. If not 80, cooking oil also can...

Damn pek chek!! >:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home