Supposed to work on presentation slides now cos' my mind can work better at night. I think I've been rather unproductive at work in the afternoons cos' I just can't get my brain to think properly! So feel guilty and want to be hardworking....then end up downloading photos from my camera... Might as well upload them loh....sigh! I think I need to train up my self-discipline!
Went to Bintan's Ocean Bay Resort over the weekend with EL. Not bad lah....service very good. Basic accommodation with no aircon and the place's pretty well managed and clean.
M caught this squid off the resort, so we had fresh sashimi!!
The rooms...
Sunset from the window in our room....
Sunrise....
Quite a nice place lah....very peaceful. So basically juz nuahed the entire weekend away without doing any work (sigh!). We kayaked to the island opposite...erm....basically EL kayaked and I juz sat in the kayak holding the paddle. I just couldn't paddle straight, so EL gave up and told me to balance the boat (the sea's a little choppy...). Rest of the time we lazed around, sleep, EL drank beer, I walked around to take photos and spot fishes in the water...
Wah!! Late leow!!! Time to sleep!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home