Monday, July 02, 2007

Not in a good mood today

Just came from the pool after doing several laps. Shld make notes in future to avoid public pools in the evenings! There were more people doing laps across the pool than along the pool!! This is damn jialat I tell you... I was swimming in the lane closest to the side when out of nowhere, this pair of flabby legs juz stuck out in front of me! Wa phiang!!! This woman want to practise her kicks in the middle of the pool without checking her flabby blindspot!!! KNN!!!!!!

Then there was another who was swimming the breadth of the pool - she was swimming in front of me - for a minute. If I were to move at that rate, I'd give up swimming and go run instead. Best thing is, she was swimming with her GLASSES on. After (not) moving for a minute in front of me, she happily stood up in front of me, glanced in all directions to see how much she has moved before taking another minute to move another metre! Argh!!! KNN!!!!!

That explains why I'm at the gym now....to work out the pek-chekness......KNN!

2 Comments:

At 11:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy a landed property with own swimming pool then no one will block your way......KNN!!!!hahaha

 
At 11:39 am, Blogger Wolfie said...

Ya you could entertain that idea, get a condo, and swim all you like. If that really happens jio me there play tennis hor hehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home