Saturday, September 08, 2007

A new goal in life!

Haven't blogged for a long time cos no broadband at home...

It's going to be the Triladies triathlon in 3 weeks' time! Quite excited about it actually... I've trained hard for it...err...well...for the first few weeks. Been too busy at work to train recently...but still try to make time to go swim a few laps in the small small pool downstairs. Better than nothing...

My swim coach invited me to sign up for the training for OSIM OD and Aviva Half Ironman 2008. Feel quite honoured that he invited me cos I've always been one of the slowest swimmer for the Triladies training. He said cos I am disciplined and serious about training, so got a lot of room to improve and be a better swimmer. Didn't tell him that if I didn't train for his lessons, I would have died from foaming in the mouth in the pool...hehe

Anyway, hopefully things go well and I can make it for the Aviva Half Ironman next year!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home