Shape Run 2007
It was my first experience with Shape Run and it was really bad. They ran out of t-shirt sizes and gave crappy reasons to shut up the angry women who queued a long time for their race kit. Anyway, 2007 will be my first and last Shape Run. Screw them!!!
Ah Lian at counter: Sorry we ran out of sizes.
Me: So what sizes do you have?
Ah Lian: I give you M.
Me: *annoyed* You must be kidding! If I want a M, I would have asked for a M instead of a XL.
Ah Lian: Sorry we don't have XL.
Me: *lagi annoyed* If you are just giving away sizes according to what you have, then why ask participants to indicate their choices in the first place?!
Ah Lian: Because Nike gave us the wrong sizes.
Me: *roll eye balls* (Obviously this ah lian here don't have enough brain cells nor interest to do damage control with me) Obviously I can't fit into a M right!!!
Ah Lian: Ok! Then I give you L. *take out a L t-shirt and put it on the counter*
Me: *thinking in my heart* (F*** you bloody organisers!) *grabbed race kit and t-shirt and walked off*
Anyway, if the t-shirt episode wasn't bad enough, there was a bloody long queue for water after the bloody run loh!!!! Turned out that the queue was so long was because you gotta join the freebies (Vitagen and yoghurt) queue to get to the water!! Whichever arsehole think of the excellent idea ought to drown himself/herself in his/her own piss!!!!
Still angry after over a week! Anyway, timing didn't improve after Sheares Bridge Run. Still running at 4km per half hour. Signed up for half-marathon in Dec...haha! Hopefully the "FINISH" sign will still be there by the time I arrive... :D
Before
After

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home