Polar S625X
EL gave me his Polar S625X so that I don't have to fork out $1k just for it...anyway, he juz throw his watch anyhow and it was collecting dust anyway... Just took it and tried it at the pool and downloaded the results via infrared...and it's damn cool!!!!

Basically I just place the watch near the infrared port and all the exercise results will be downloaded into the software. The watch allows 5, 15 or 60 seconds sampling and plots the graph automatically according to the setting.
Here's my 20laps results! Cool right!!! Makes me so motivated to wanna swim again!!! Now I need to go get the bicycle accessories for the watch so that I can plot my speed/cadence/etc etc. Wah....I can also get the GPS unit for the watch and then I can plot how haywire I swim in the sea!!! This is so cool!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home